Range Rover Sport 2023 Price in Pakistan, Features, Specs. Range Rover, a luxury vehicle, has a devoted following worldwide, including in Pakistan. Now, we’ve got an intriguing, though pricey, update on the automobile. According to reports, a new Range Rover will be released with a 4.4-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces 523 horsepower for all four wheels. As a result, the car went from zero to 100 kilometres per hour in 4.3 seconds.
However, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport First Edition 2023 is a pricey automobile, with a starting price of $122,850. Meanwhile, the Range Rover Sport First Edition will cost an additional $18,340 in options, bringing the total cost to $141,190, including an obligatory $1,250 destination charge.
Range Rover 2023 Price in USD
|Range Rover 2023||USD $122,850 to $141,190 (Estimated)|
Range Rover 2023 Price in Pakistan
|Range Rover 2023||PKR 31,155,757 to 35806930 (Estimated)|
So, what’s the point of the extra $18,000? The following are the specifics:
- $750 for an exterior blackout package excluding black wheels
- $560 for a full-size spare wheel
- $410 for Black Veneer trims for the interior
- $540 for cabin purification system (optional)
- Wi-fi data plan at $360
- Cold climate group at the cost of $640
- $450 for Tow Assist (optional)
- Convenience pack in $470
- Deployable side steps for $4,200 (optional)
- Interior protection and storage pack for $650
- Rear-seat entertainment system costs $3,150 including two 11.4-inch screens for the second row
- And finally $4,500 for Meridan Signature Sound System with 29 speakers and 1,430 watts of power
The breakdown appears to be quite costly, especially for us, as $141, 190 equals Rs. 26,872,297. Even yet, some people will purchase this vehicle because they adore it. We anticipate seeing this SUV on local roads in the near future since it will be stunning.